A Letter to our Valued Customers
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may have regarding COVID-19. At SecureTrust, we want to assure you that we are taking the necessary steps to continue servicing your business. As always, the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is of utmost concern to us. Therefore, SecureTrust has implemented the following steps to ensure continuity in our operations and the service we deliver to you:
- Technology solutions are in place to enable online collaboration capabilities for our employees to communicate with each other and with you.
- The SecureTrust portal, combined with a global network of compliance operation centers and regional capabilities, enables SecureTrust to shift workloads, allocate resources and deliver services leveraging the latest compliance and risk intelligence.
- In addition to halting domestic and international travel, SecureTrust continues to consult with regulators and government entities on guidelines for matters related to the outbreak.
We understand that many of our customers are required to complete an annual onsite assessment for validation of compliance. SecureTrust is taking the following action to help ensure your Report on Compliance (ROC) is delivered on time:
- In accordance with guidelines from the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), SecureTrust is temporarily offering remote support for PCI DSS assessments. This can be done through a series of vehicles including video conference, live video feeds, screenshots and other digital evidence.
- Please Note: In the absence of a declaration from the card brands, it is our understanding that compliance dates are not being extended. You are still required to meet obligations for your existing compliance date. If circumstances require you to delay your assessment, you will need to speak with your acquiring bank.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we’re supporting you or how we can help you during this period of uncertainty, please reach out to your account manager or contact us at COVID-19-BCP@securetrust.com.
The SecureTrust Team