Data Sheet Cybersecurity for Financial Services Companies: Addressing New York’s First-In-The Nation Regulation
Financial services organizations in New York State must demonstrate compliance with a state-imposed cybersecurity regulation. This solution brief highlights SecureTrust solutions and services that can help these companies address the requirements in a strategic and streamlined process in order to protect customers' private data, secure the organization and fulfill regulatory obligations.
With over 20 years' expertise in security and compliance, SecureTrust offers services and solutions for the establishment and maintenance of the ongoing Cybersecurity Program as required. SecureTrust services can help:
- Identify and assess internal and external cybersecurity risks.
- Establish required policies.
- Implement procedures for prevention, detection, remediation and reporting.
- Maintain business continuity.
- Date Added:April 10, 2017
- Type:Data Sheet