In this presentation we take a look at the successor to the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS), namely the Software Security Framework.
In today’s world of application security issues, breaches, and the continuous discovery of critical vulnerabilities in systems and functions once thought of as secure, the Software Security Framework (SSF) is a necessary strategic change for application security.
The presentation includes:
- A high level overview of the new framework.
- The PA-DSS cutoff dates you should be aware of.
- Preparations you should make when transitioning from PA-DSS to the new framework.
- Johan Hagdahl, Director, Compliance & Risk Services, SecureTrust
- Jeremy King, Regional Head of Europe, PCI Security Standards Council